Archive

Monday, February 11, 2008

Bill Visit to India

Please don't misinterpret by name Bill as Bill Gates, but it's Bill Brinner, the Managing Director of Acteva. Bill paid a visit to our Company on Monday(11/02/2008) morning and acquired the progress of SocialWorld( formerly, zDi). Though I had never met him, I guessed him as a young guy. But it turned as wrong he is a matured guy and aged something near about 50 or so. He appreciated our work and wanted to give away treat for the effort we have put forward for zDi. He invited our team for lunch and took us to a Chinese restaurant called "The Monk". On way to the restaurant, I accompanied him and started to get little comfortable with him. I began with a question related to our projects and the conversation started up. Once you start a conversation, it always ends with personal questions. And that was what happened to me. I ended up my conversation with some personal questions like about his family, where he lives, what his likes and dislikes etc. It did not seem awkward to him. He responded nicely to those question. Finally, we reached "The Monk" and sat down for the lunch. We passed time, till the ordered lunch come, covering all the talks of life and it's daily hurdles.

1 comment:

facobasten1984 said...

nice post...
it always get awkward for me to chat esp if the ppl i talk to is kinda stiff. Nice, but not very open. Its kinda hard for me hahaha.

He looks nice, the Bill guy :D